Passengers with special needs
So that we can provide you with the necessary assistance on your journey to your chosen destination, please let us know how we can help you. We will make every effort to ensure that your journey is safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
It is important to book your ticket in advance and let us know what assistance you require. You can find our Customer Center contacts here
Useful tips for passengers with special needs
- Be sure to visit your doctor in good time so that he or she can prescribe any necessary quantities of medicines that you will require during travel;
- if you are pregnant, it is advisable to keep your pregnancy record card or booklet with you, along with your valid travel documents. See also: tips for travelling when pregnant;
- if you are travelling with a wheelchair, check the rules for flying with a wheelchair and make sure you have the necessary spare parts;
- check the cases in which you need an accompanying person aboard the aircraft and when you can travel alone;
- on the day of travel, make sure you get to the airport sufficiently early so that the staff can take care of you without unnecessary hurry;
- make sure there is enough time between individual flights. We recommend at least one hour. If less time is available, inform the cabin crew in advance, so that they can help you;
- every airport in the European Union has specially trained teams at designated points ready to help you with airport procedures.