Don´t miss our great offers and connections from Kiev to Copenhagen, Trondheim and Tallinn!
>from 60.90 €
>from 90.90 €
>from 104.90 €
The capital of Estonia, Tallinn, is fervently loved first of all for its medieval Old Town but, being a city of inherent contrast, it is also an extremely modern and innovative city.
Trondheim was the first capital of Norway and it is still well known for its culture, technology, university students, excellent food, and bicycles. All year round various festivals take place in Trondheim, such as St Olaf's Festival, which is the biggest cultural and religious event in the country.
The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is known for its world-class cuisine, many exciting museums, idyllic green parks, trendy fashion design and a thriving nightlife.
Advantages of flying with Nordica:
- 8 kg hand baggage and 23 kg checked baggage free of charge
- Check-in free of charge
- Coffee, tea and water on board free of charge
- Possible to pre-order meals
- Youth discount for people aged up to 25
- Possible to collect miles in the Star Alliance loyalty program